Heron Preston X Ministry Of Defence Sweatshirt
Cotton hoodie with camouflage print in collaboration with the Ministry of Defense.
Streetwear as inspiration and respect for the environment as a religion is the mantra of all Heron Preston collections. For this hooded sweatshirt in cotton and camouflage print, the designer collaborated with the Ministry of Defense to raise awareness of the protection of wildlife in Africa. The basic design with kangaroo pocket, logo patch and identification label on the bottom of the left sleeve is enriched by the ''Army'' print on the back.
- Heron Preston X Ministry Of Defense cotton hoodie
- Camouflage print
- Kangaroo pocket
- Loose fit
- Hood with snap button
- White ''Protect Africa's wildlife'' print on the chest
- ''Army'' print on the back
- Logo patch and identification label on the bottom of the left sleeve
- Cyrillic lettering embroidered on the bottom of the sleeves
- Label on the back that certifies the low impact on the nature of the garment and promotes biodiversity and biological cycles
- 100% Cotton
- Rib: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Details: 100% Polyester
- Made in Portugal
Item in photo corresponds to a M
Mannequin size: 48 IT.
Mannequin measures: Height 1.85 cm, Bust/Breast 94cm, Waist 75cm, Shoulder 44cm, Neck 43cm, Hip Bone 93cm, Arm lenght 62cm, Breast level 26cm, Knee level 63cm, Wrist circumference 20cm
Collection Fall / Winter 2020