Oversized long-sleeved shirt in white cotton with Horseferry print.
Inspired by menswear, the white shirt by Burberry reinvents the codes of the Maison with the Horseferry print made the star of the oversized model. Verses from William Shakespeare's Henry VI are shown on the chest to glorify the indissoluble bond with England, with the cotton silhouette providing the perfect backdrop to this narrative. To be worn with leggings and ankle boots to play with volumes in a trendy way.
- Cotton shirt
- White color
- Hidden front buttoning; Cuffs closed by buttons
- Pointed collar; Long sleeves
- All-over Horseferry print; Quote printed on the chest
- Patch pocket on the chest; Curved hem, longer on the back
- Oversize fit
- 100% Cotton; Buttons: Mother of pearl
- Made in Thailand
Mannequin size: 42 IT.
Mannequin measures: Height 1.75cm, Bust/Breast 85cm, Waist 65 cm, Shoulder 404 cm, Neck 36 cm, Arm lenght 57cm, Wrist circumference 16cm, Breast level 26cm, Knee level 66cm
Collection Fall/Winter 2021